From Gestión de Compras we are involved with the protection of the environment, that is why we work with various biodegradable products among our directories.
More and more, with the passage of time and the advancement of technology, new sustainable and ecological products come to light. One of these innovations are biodegradable products, those that have the ability to decompose naturally and ecologically in a short period of time. Sometimes they even turn into fertilizer for the earth. In this way, they do not pollute the environment and allow us to continue enjoying the facilities of these products.
Biodegradable products are used in a wide variety of sectors, from construction to food. They are made from biodegradable materials, among which are wood, straw, cardboard, seeds, natural fabrics, such as cotton, wool, silk, linen; plants such as sugar cane, etc.
Advantages of biodegradable products
- They do not produce waste. After recycling or decomposition, biodegradables leave no residual residue.
- Reduce carbon emissions. At a time when carbon is doing so much damage to our planet, this advantage is very important.
- They disappear or are recycled. Biodegradable materials can only end in two ways: disappearing due to their own disintegration or being recycled, being able to reuse the materials for a new manufacture. objects.
- They can be more beneficial for our health, according to several environmentalists, since they are made with natural materials.
- They do not damage the landscape. Since they break down, these products do not accumulate on beaches or in landfills.
- They do not pollute as they disappear quickly and do not contain toxic materials.
- May be cheaper