For the manufacture of doors, windows and furniture there are a variety of accessories and components that perform different functions. These elements often combine functionality with appearance. So for a simple item, like a knob, there are plenty of designs, materials and finishes.
Most significant examples for this components are:
- Hinges: It is a mechanism consisting of two parts articulated by a common axis which allows the rotational movement between the elements connected by this. We offer a wide range of hinges for doors, windows and cabinets, like heavy duty hinges, invisible hinges, special purpose hinges, ball bearing butt hinges, double action hinges, etc. All of our hinges come in a variety of materials, finishes and sizes.
- Levers. It is the lever mechanism, which actuates the lock of a door or window. Exist levers in a wide variety of designs, materials and finishes according with customer needs.
- Knobs and pulls. Handhold to open or close a door, pulling it out. This elements can be made of almost any material in a wide variety of designs.
- Locking and retention elements. Exist a wide variety of mechanism creating with the means of lock doors and windows. As for example, latches, door chains, lock cylinders and lock bodies, magnetic door catches, etc.
- Door viewers. Also called as peephole, it is an instrument that is inserted into the access doors to homes in order to allow to see through them.
- Door closers are mechanical devices that closes a door automatically, controlling the rate of closing. Exist different types of door closers depending of the place where the door closer is placed: Floor closers, door mounted, frame mounted, etc. On the following pictures we can see some examples.
- Sliding doors and windows fittings. We produce and supply a wide variety of sliding doors and windows gears both as top hung or bottom rolling as in different track systems, for different door weight, etc.
In Gestión de Compras, in order to offer our customers the desired product, our suppliers are able to produce the necessary manufacturing method the desired part, either stamping, casting, machining, plastic injection, etc. allowing work with virtually any material.
In addition our offer great versatility of products, so we also manufacture products from drawings, to adapt to custom design each client.
Besides we produce parts in a wide variety of finishes and surface treatments.
We are capable to produce locksmithing and doors hardware in virtually any material. Some examples of them are:
- Mild Steel.
- Stainless Steel.
- Copper alloys.
- Zinc alloys.
STANDARD AND CERTIFICATES
We have the means to ensure our products comply the general regulation and the specific certificated regulations in manufacturing products that requires them.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001