Gestión de Compras has a wide catalog of articles for pest control: antimalarial spikes (made of polycarbonate), cages, nets, traps, etc.
Pest control products
When we talk about pests, we are talking about a set of animal or vegetables organisms capable of causing damage or misfortune in a large part of the population.
A good pests control will prevent the presence of these organisms that can destroy crops, damage properties or complicate our daily life.
Some of most common pests that we can find are insects (termites, cockroaches, ants, fleas or flies), birds, rats or moles.
Steps to follow in a pests control
For a pest control can be effective, we must follow a series of steps:
- Identify the organism to investigate about its origin, its refuge and, therefore, the most effective methods to finish with it.
- Evaluate the possible strategies to applicate.
- Track and control the methods we have decided to apply.
Depending on the body
Depending on the body we face, we will carry out different procedures such as:
- Disinfection: Involves the destruction of pathogenic microorganism.
- Disinsection: For the control or elimination of all kinds of insects.
- Deratization: For the elimination of any kind of rodent. We can use two types:
- Passive deratization: various methods that prevent rodents from invading premises or houses.
- Active deratization: chemical and biologic methods are used.
- Fumigation: Is the most effective method to eliminate pests. Are chemical agents that are found in gaseous form.