Metallic pipe fittings (there are also usual PVC ones), are often made with materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel and cooper. According to the specifications assigned to the piece, this will go to places of high, medium or low pressure. For more information please check our Catalogue of pipe fittings
Some of the pipe fittings that Gestión de Compras supplies are as follows.
- Carbon Steel Elbows. Follow ASME / ANSI B16.9. Used to vary the direction taking pipe lines.
- Tees carbon steel. Specification ASME / ANSI B16.9.
- Reductions of carbon steel. Specification ASME / ANSI B16.9. Are accessories that are cone-shaped, whose function is to lower the volume of flow through the pipes.
- Carbon Steel Caps. ASME / ANSI B16.9.
- Bezel welding. Specifications ASME / ANSI B16.9, ASME / ANSI B16.28.
- Divider valves.