In Gestión de Compras we have the necessary means to produce parts made by metal injection moulding with a huge variety of materials and shapes.
Process of Metal injection moulding
Metal injection moulding (MIM) produces solid metal parts using injection moulding technology. This process involves four steps:
Through this method small and intricate parts (usually up to 100 grams) are produced. A high production volume is necessary to do cost-effective this process.
Materials used in this process are practically the same of conventional powder metallurgy. Are specially used metals with high melting points such as titanium alloys, steels and even super-alloys.
Metal injection moulding presents several advantages respect to conventional powder metallurgy process:
- Better properties: is possible obtain porosities about 2% obtaining by this method higher mechanical strength, lower corrosion and magnetic properties improved.
- It provides flexibility in the design similar to plastic injection molding.
- Possibility to produce more details.
In Gestión de Compras we have the necessary means to produce parts made by metal injection moulding with a huge variety of materials and shapes. Ours factories are full equipped to produce parts from preparation of the feedstock with the desired materials to sintering and finish operation required. Its possible manufacture directly by a draw or a CAD archive.
Materials and products
We work with a wide range of material such as:
- Carbon Steel.
- Cast Iron.
- Stainless Steel.
- Alloy Steel.
We work producing parts to indrustries such as:
- Medical and orthodontic (Scalpels, surgical tools, …)
- Automotive (Lock mechanisms, airbag sensors…)
- Electronics (Sensors)
- Aerospace (Rocket components, fuel pump, turbines, …)
- Costumer products (watch cases, eyewear components, etc)
Dimensional tolerance are adjusted to customer needs. If there are no special requirements we work with a typical tolerance ±0.5% and can reach precision levels of 0.3%. This tolerances depend on part dimensions, material, part shape, and process requirements.
Standard and certificates
Gestión de Compras only works with companies that can provide us warranties, which are holders of all necessary quality certificates and work according to all specific industry standards such as:
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- ISO 22068 Injection molded sintered metal materials
- EN 9100 – Aerospace Industry
- ISO 13485 – Medical industry.
- TR 16949 – Automobile Industry.
- ISO 8062, ISO 286-2, DIN 2768, etc. – Tolerances
- OHSAS 18001 – Health and safety regulations.