Gestión de Compras offer a wide variety of products for textile industry. We produce standard and custom textile components, such as buckles, buttons, zippers, etc. We also guarantee products with the best quality according to customer requirements. Some examples of the products that we supply are the followings:
- Zipper and zipper pullers: Also called slide fastener. A fastening device consisting of two parallel toothed tracks of metal or plastic teeth on adjacent edges of an opening that are interlocked by a sliding tab.
We produce zippers such as coil zippers, invisible zippers, metal zippers, plastic-molded zippers, two way open-ended zippers, etc. Also we produce zipper pullers according to the customer needs.
- Buckles: a clasp used for fastening one end of a belt or strap, to the other end of the same strap or to another strap. Exist several types of buckles as conventional buckles, buckle trim, side release buckle, snap-fit buckles.
- Buttons: It’s a fastener, generally disk-shaped, used to join two parts of a garment by fitting through a buttonhole or loop. Exist several types of buttons such as conventional buttons that can be made in a wide range of materials and designs, snap buttons, usually made of metal and used in trousers and some jackets, etc.
- Hook and loop: Is a system of two components which are attached, the first component features tiny hooks and the second features even smaller loops. When the two components are pressed, the hooks catch in the loops and the two pieces fasten together.
- Clothing reinforcement: Eyelets or jeans rivets are reinforcement components used to reinforce holes in clothing industry, especially on shoes and jeans production. They are used made of metals and plastics.
- Clothing hangers: Exist a wide variety of clothes hangers designs and materials. We are capable to produce from wire hanger hooks to the most sophisticated wooden or plastic hangers.
STANDARD AND CERTIFICATES
We have the means to ensure our products comply the general regulation and the specific certificated regulations in manufacturing products that requires them.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- OEKO TEX 100